A series of contrived and incredibly stupid accidents lead to Tabithia Knight (Tabby) and her friends Trixie and Nikita ending up trapped inside a barrow! When a dark presence reveals itself it is up to Tabby to get her friends out of there alive!
This story follows on from the events of The Testimony of Trixie Glimmer Smith (https://digital-poppy.itch.io/trixie), but should still be enjoyable as a standalone adventure!
Three Lesbians in a Barrow is around 2 - 3 hours long, if you want to play all the content.
Uncover the Past, Dig Through Rubble and Procrastinate:
- The barrow is a place with a strange and terrible history. Tabby can uncover glimpses of it by investigating various texts in and around the barrow.
- Or you can just read 'The Eyes in the Dark', the hit pulp novel by Penny Hazel Lovelace.
- Tabby only has limited time to uncover the secrets of the barrow. She best choose what she investigates wisely!
- There are three ways to escape the barrow, with minor twists on each.
- The game stars Tabby, and her friends Trixie and Nikita (the stars of The Testimony of Trixie Glimmer Smith). They don't always get on all that well, but maybe they can all bond during their confinement in the Rot Prison?
- The game also has a host of side characters hidden in the barrows many ancient (and less ancient) texts.
- Set in a world of anthropomorphic animals, magical birds and long dead snake people, Tabby delves into the history South Anglia centring around the barrows oldest resident, Everrot Timedust.
Three Lesbians in a Barrow contains descriptions of violence, horror, implied sexual content and some bad language.
* One lesbian, one bisexual and an academic with lesbian characteristics